Personal Injury Cases
My name is Gregg Allen Williams, PA and I handle all types of personal injury cases for my clients in Jacksonville, FL. When you have been injured due to the negligence of another individual or business, you have the right to be compensated for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. It is imperative that you do not speak with the insurance company or sign any papers until you have spoken with an attorney.
I handle all types of personal injury cases including, but not limited to:
• Automobile Accidents – Any case involving an automobile accident regardless of fault.
• Medical Malpractice – Any case involving negligence by a doctor, nurse, hospital, or any other medical practitioner.
• Asbestos Exposure – Mesothelioma is a type of cancer caused by asbestos exposure. Victims of asbestos exposure by their employers or a job site may sue as soon as diagnosis of mesothelioma occurs; however, there is a statute of limitation.
• Product Liability – Any case involving injury due to a manufacturer’s product that did not perform as claimed because of defects or improper engineering.
• Defective Medicines – Any case involving damage incurred by a drug prescribed by a physician. Typically, the pharmaceutical company is sued.
• Workplace Injuries – Any case involving an injury that occurred at your place of employment.
• Dog Bites – When you are the victim of a dog bite, the owner of the dog is responsible to pay your medical bills at the very least. In some cases, pain and suffering may also be rewarded.
Don’t wait to get started. The sooner we sue the negligent party, the sooner you can be compensated. Call me today for a free, confidential consultation for personal injury cases!